You can also come along and join at one of our meetings, new members are always very welcome.
Established in 2007 as the Seil Natural History Group, the LNHG adopted its present name in 2013 to reflect the geographical spread of its activities. It has over 120 members from all over Lorn and beyond.
- Programme of monthly walks
- Monthly recording field trips
- Regular evening talks
- Bioblitz’s and Island Visits
- Other special events including boat trips and fungus forays
- Local wildlife online discussion forum
- Identification service
- Field trips – we are happy to visit your local patch!
- Advice on photography, use of GPS, recording software, etc.
- Moth trap – we will set it up in your garden overnight.
- An easy way to get your records to other local organisations.
- Bird Track Membership – Contact Richard Wesley for Login Details.
- You will be helping to conserve the wildlife of this beautiful area.
- A dedicated LNHG Facebook Group and Page.
- All these benefits are FREE to members apart from the cost of occasional special events such as boat trips.