Tuesday 24th February – Walk cancelled

I’ve decided to cancel tomorrow’s field trip at Glen Nant owing to the weather warnings that have been issued of severe gale force winds with sleet or snow and icy roads. It’s a long way for most members to come and we may find the Glen Nant road is not driveable. We wouldn’t be able to do the site justice in these conditions, even assuming anyone turns up.
We’ll have the walk next Tuesday 3rd March if the weather is better then.
Sorry for any disappointment but I think most people will be happy to stay at home!
Carl

print